I use Local for the firt time and I have issue to upload my enfold theme.
I Have this message below. I try several time but it’s always the same.
Someone can help me ?
Local Router Error
Our apologies for the inconvenience. The Local router is not able to connect to the site you requested.
We suggest you try the following:
Restart Site - Go to the Local by Flywheel app and restart the site you are attempting to access.
Contact us - If the issue persists please contact us.
Sorry for the trouble!
Are you using the “Preferred” or “Custom” environment? You may be able to resolve the issue by trying the “Custom” environment.
In the meantime, you can always extract the theme manually. Here’s how:
- Open Local
- Right-click on the site in Local’s sidebar
- Click on “Reveal in Finder” if you’re using macOS or “Show Folder” if you’re using Windows
- Once the folder pops up, go to
- Extract the zip into that folder. You should see a new folder alongside the other themes.
- Go to Appearance in the WordPress admin dashboard to activate the theme
Thx for your reply, I will test the “Custom” environment and / or the manual extraction for the theme AZAP.
I will tell you if it’s work or not.