Site is running code that is no longer there.
I started following a udemy course and have kept up great so far but now I’m at a point where we change a function to do something completely different yet no matter how much I refresh or save, the site still displays code that has since been deleted.
Newest version, updated today but it doesnt display anywhere in app
Operating System (OS) and OS version:
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.