Local sites in the local app on macos ventura keeps starting on their own PLS HELP!

Hi Folks, PLEASE Take a look at the 40 second screen share I have attached here and let me know what I’m doing wrong…

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/16732716?key=2ff0704be201d4bf9632f3145de6d3ef

ever since the last update few weeks ago, I’ve been having this weird issue where if I start the local app, all of a sudden, the local site’s that were off prior to exiting the app last session automatically turns on upon launching the app. 00:01

I then select all turned on sites and turn them off 00:03 but as soon as I turn on a different local site within the local app, these same site’s seems to turn on again ARGHHHH… 00:13

Clicking on the “Stop all” only stops one site and the others continue to stay on 00:19

I will then manually turn off the sites that didn’t turn off by right click 00:24 onwards…

Quit the local app completely, and turn the app back on from a dead stop, and the local app launches with these sites automatically turned on…

I have tried so many different things but it does not seem to fix the issue… to a point where I put local app on a new/fresh/bare Mac OS installation, no matter what, down the line in few days or a week, at some point, when I add a new local site with a different theme, different setup (completely different settings/files/uploads and variables, the problem starts happening again…

I am hoping someone else may have the same issue that can share their solution…

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY this is happening… pls help!

-Nick

Hi @nixatsnow

I watched your video and this definitely seems like strange behavior. Since it has been a few weeks I wanted to check back in and see if you’re still experiencing this or if you were able to find a resolution. Keep us posted and we’d be happy to help further!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.