Attempting to create a site creates this error:
Summarize the issue in one to two sentences.
I can’t create a local wordpress site.
Steps to reproduce
As precisely as you can, list the steps it takes to reliably reproduce the issue.
- open localwp
- go through creation wizard.
- While it’s processing the error pops up.
Describe your environment.
- What Operating System are you using?
- What versions of site software (Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL) is used?
- What version of Local is installed?
Please provide your Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
How do I retrieve Local’s Log?
local-lightning.log (10.8 KB)
local-lightning-verbose.log (29.2 KB)
Include any screenshots or video recordings of the issue to help others reproduce.