Localwp v 6.1.8+5621 Live Links certificate has expired

I’m having this same issue too, with Windows 10. Not using Avast. Live links worked yesterday and today I get this. Yes the site is trusted.

Presento el mismo caso en UBUNTU

The same for me. not able to “enabled live link” any more and seeing the same issue “Certificate has expired”.

I’ve got it too on my Mac. Worked a day or two ago.

Same error on MAC, at least I know I’m not alone now :wink:

1 Like

there was exactly the same problem here:

It took them a few days to solve with an upgrade. Let’s see what will happen this time

Also saw there was a lot of people running into this issue earlier this fall so hopefully we will have a solution soon, evenif it might be in the next year :partying_face:

Same issue here. Version 6.1.8+5621 Mac

Same issue but mine is on Windows 10.

Please anyone with a solution or a walk-around yet? I am using local-6.1.8-linux.

I’ve had the same issue for the past three days. Has anyone figured out how to resolve it? When I checked my files it shows that my certificate is good for a couple of years.

I have been researching the problem and it is because the execute.bat file (Windows 10) is not in the specified path (in fact this file does not exist on the whole machine)

Yes I have the same error on Mac…Can not enable live link ?
Capture d’écran 2022-01-03 à 09.19.45

Hi. Same issue on Mac Os Catalina :-((((
Capture 2022-01-03-Error-Certificate
Capture 2022-01-03-Local-618-5621

Tried now and the error is different:

Same error “certificate expired”
Deleted certificate, made new one, modified it in Keychain to “Always Trust”. Still get error.
MacOS Big Sur. Newest version of Live.
Need to send client demo version asap. Any work around?

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience and communication here regarding this issue which we are aware of and tracking. We will try to get this resolved as soon as possible, but in the meantime, if you are needing to share work, for example with a client, the quickest route would be to deploy the site somewhere. Using Connect to Flywheel is pretty easy, and they allow a demo site to be spun up which means no cost to you upfront. Flywheel Demo Instructions

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we’re working on getting things back up and running!

2 Likes

Will need to wait. My project is multisite.

if you have an internal documentation it will be easy, since it seems to be exactly the same as this one:

Same issue here on Monterey.
I have tested all the solution given in the previous topic last fall.
Nothing is working.
Looking forward for a solution.