Mise a jour local vers la version Version 9.0.1+6673 ... message bad gateway 502

Bonjour, j’ai un problème avec Local, lorsque je mets la version php 7.3.5 je peux me connecter avec admin et aller sur le Dashboard de wordpress mais mon thème n’est pas compatible avec cette version. Lorsque je mets une version plus recente que 7.3.5 la version de wordpress ne se charge pas sur le dashboard de local et j’ai le message 502 Mauvaise passerelle nginx/1.16.0.

Comment puis-je réparer ce bug alors que tout fonctionnait bien. J’ai l’impression que la mise à jour de Localwp Version 9.0.1+6673 a provoqué ce problème. J’ai downgradé la version mais j’ai toujours le problème bad gateway 502. Avez-vous des solutions, je ne suis pas un expert. Merci beaucoup d’avance pour votre aide, j’apprécie.

nginx/1.16.0

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @mc10

We would be happy to assist with your Local troubleshooting! Could you provide some more details to help us take a further look?

• What is your OS and OS version?

• Please attach a copy of your Local Logs

Keep us posted and we’d be happy to help further!

Hello, thank you for helping me. Since the last Local update, the WordPress version no longer appears, so when I open the wp admin, I get a blank page with a ‘Bad Gateway 502 nginx/1.16.0’ error. I don’t want to start the website over.

Thanks for your help.

local-logs2.zip (483 KB)

I’m using Windows 10.

So everything was working fine before updating? If you downgrade do you have any issues?

Yes, I downgraded the version, but the only PHP version that allows me to access the WordPress dashboard is version 7.3.5. Any version later than this, the WordPress version does not appear. I only see dots as if it were trying to load, and when I go to wp admin, I get a blank page with the message “bad gateway 502”. My WordPress theme is not compatible with version 7.3.5. I have tried things to the best of my knowledge but to no avail. I also noticed on the Local pull and push dashboard, before I could choose the Flywheel server, and now I don’t have that option anymore. I’ve been stuck for two days doing research.

If you change your Router Mode to Localhost are you able to proceed? Preferences>Advanced>Router Mode>Localhost

no, I have this message.

You might need to refer to this in regards to resolving the VCRUNTIME error:

I will take another look next Monday and will get back to you if I haven’t resolved the issue. Thank you very much for your help, I’m signing off for now.

1 Like

thank you very much Nick, I tried this solution and everything worked. I greatly appreciate your help. I wish you a wonderful day, and thanks again, you saved me hours of work.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Hello @mc10 -

Thank you for letting us know what worked for you!

Sam

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.