Missing host entry-problem again

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Hi, I have a problem with downloading Local. I have installed, but I get a information “Missing host entry. [This site may be inaccessible”. I have changed the host properties with instruction (unchecks read only and etc.) und than I have run the Local again. After I have reopen Local and I get this same information about this same problem again.
I attached the screen.
Please a help.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @Alicja

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

Do you have any other security or antivirus programs, extensions etc that could be blocking Local?

For further help, can you provide your OS, Local version and a full local log? Retrieving Local’s Log File

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.