I have several installs on my Local App. I’ve never had any issues until yesterday, where suddenly none of them want to load in the browser.
I’ve updated the app and restarted my computer multiple times. New sites I’ve added since load fine, but one I’d open as recently as Monday won’t load, it just sits in the browser trying to connect. I’ve tried start/stopping multiple times, putting in the URL manually (when the site is running) as well as using the “Open Site” and “WP Admin” buttons and I get nothing in the browser. Eventually it just times out.
Local Version: Version 8.0.0+6475
Operating System (OS) and OS version: Mac Ventura 13.5.2 (22G91)
Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)
local-logs.zip (636.1 KB)
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.