PHP imagick issue on Windows 10

Bug Summary

Following up on the issue flagged in this comment by @SirLouen, there is a problem with opening Site Shell on Windows 10 and it appears to be a bug in Local WP

Steps to reproduce

On Windows 10, attempt to open a site using Site Shell. You should see this notice in the terminal:
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_imagick.dll' (tried: C:/Users/*****/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-7.4.1+16/bin/win64/ext\php_imagick.dll (The specified module could not be found.), C:/Users/*****/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-7.4.1+16/bin/win64/ext\php_php_imagick.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

Environment Info

Describe your environment.

• What Operating System are you using?
    Windows 10
  • What versions of site software (Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL) is used?
    I see apache 2.4.43+6, mysql 5.7.28+4, and php 7.4.1+16 in the AppData Roaming folder
  • What version of Local is installed?
    6.1.5+5536

Supporting info

Please provide your Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

Include any screenshots or video recordings of the issue to help others reproduce.

FYI - this is still broken in the latest version of Local on Windows 10.

I am having trouble adding Elementor Pro3.7.1 in Local 6.4.0+5927 on my Windows 10 machine and also see this error in shell too. I can install basic Elementor and oitems from the repository though. I have no idea but could they be related? Although the actual error I get when trying to add Elementor Pro is
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.