When using PHP 7.4.1 for the site and using a WP-CLI command in the site shell, imagick dynamic library can not be loaded on Windows 10. The file itself is not missing.
- Happens on all my local sites
- The website itself is working from a browser
- Use Local on Windows 10 (run as administrator)
- Use PHP 7.4.1 for a local site.
- Open Site shell from right-click menu.
- Type any WP-CLI command, for instance:
wp cli version
$ wp cli version
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’ (tried: C:/Users/ruud/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-7.4.1+13/bin/win64/ext\php_imagick.dll (The specified module could not be found.), C:/Users/ruud/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-7.4.1+13/bin/win64/ext\php_php_imagick.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
I also added a copy of the php_imagick.dll with the name ‘php_php_imagick.dll.dll’ to see if that would somehow fix it, but that did not help.
Local version 5.9.2
Windows 10 Professional
I looked through the Local log, did not see anything related.
Hope someone can help to get this fixed.