Push to Flywheel Staging

Hi,
I completely agree with many of the comments above and was also disappointed that I couldn’t push to staging. As a freelance developer the Team account is too expensive for one person ($50/mo). Any update on an individual PRO account? Or any chance push to staging could be included as a feature for regular free community accounts?

Hey @ciaranhickey

Local Pro should be released a little later this year and has a lower cost than Local for Teams:

The main benefit of Local for Teams is the ability to manage a group of developers within an Organization. Local Pro will give individual developers like you the ability to use things like pushing to staging as well as Magic Sync on any site you are a collaborator on!

+1 to get this on the roadmap ASAP. I use Flywheel Staging quite a bit and it sure is better and faster to work in Local, but then there’s no link to staging.

This is my top request for Local improvements.

~Eric

Sorry to not have notified this feature request in a while, but I’m here now, cleaning up old requests! :smiley:

Being able to push a site to Flywheel staging sites has been a round for a while now, and with the release of Local Pro for everyone there are other features like the MagicSync viewer that makes pushing sites remotely even better!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.