I ran into an issue with my normal dev environment: PayPal Sandbox still wants SSL. I thought this was available in local, so I exported the site using Duplicator Pro, and imported it into local. The site at first appeared to import and was running OK. I was not able to get SSL working at all. Clicking Trust did nothing as far as Chrome was concerned, and was certainly not sufficient for PayPal testing.
Then I discovered that all of the options that I put into the s2member plugin options sections (days of work) were gone, and it was as if I had never configured s2member. This is a complete wash, and I don’t have time to debug all of the problems. Why some of the database loaded and other parts did not is a mystery.