The sites I created have not been installed

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Good evening from Athens, Greece. I did a reset on windowsn11 with the result that when I reinstalled “local” the sites I had created did not appear.
I created a test site and in the “Local Sites” folder where the new site was saved, the related files from the sites I had created before are there.
How can I display the sites I had created again in “local”?

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @atheodosis

If you did not backup or save the sites anywhere before your reset then unfortunately they might be lost. Before taking any such actions or doing development work we always recommend backing up and saving your sites.

We have a free Cloud Backups add on to help you easily save your sites to Google or Dropbox:

Cloud Backups

You can also always export your sites or save your site files to your own storage:

If you’re able to Locate the site files on your machine but they just aren’t populating as sites in Local then you can re-import them using the steps here:

Or here:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.