"This site can’t be reached" for all sites

Hi y’all!

Having trouble with Local tonight - hoping someone can help!

When I opened it tonight, there was an update available, so I installed it. Flywheel restarted just fine. When it reopened, it told me it needed to upgrade (or clean up?) something, and I hit confirm. It seemed to go quickly, and then seemed to stall as it was finishing. After several minutes it hadn’t moved, so I quit and restart. Local opened as normal.

However, none of my sites will open. All say -
“This site can’t be reached
gh.dev refused to connect.”

I tried manually installing 2.1.0 to see if that would work. No dice. I’ve tried stopping and starting individual sites, restarting the whole local machine, restarting my computer, so far nothing. I’ve attached my log below. Any help is appreciated!

local-by-flywheel.log (339.3 KB)

FWIW - got it to start working by doing a complete uninstall and reinstall. Had to rebuild my sites, but worth it to get working again!

Even though I don’t like hearing that you had to reinstall, I’m glad to hear you got it working! :smiley:

Before you reinstalled did you run into the following error?

(HTTP code 404) no such container - No such image: flywheel:latest

Nope, didn’t get that error (or any other error code). Just - “This site cant be reached xxxx refused to connect”

Hi, I’m seeming to have the same issue for my local sites right now. I found another thread that had some suggestions, which I’ve tried, including attempting to open in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. I worked on these sites a couple weeks ago, and I don’t know what has changed. I do not want to lose the work that I have done already by reinstalling, are there any other options or suggestions?