Two factor authentication code failure

I’ve tried to login in to local today but it goes on to look for a Two Factor Authentication code._I didn’t set this up and received nothing by email. Can someone by chance help me with this I really need to get back in thanks.

Hi there @purechiqi -

I’ve sent you a direct message to help support you with this request.

Thank you!

Sam

Issue Summary

I’ve tried to login in to local today but it goes on to look for a Two Factor Authentication code._I didn’t set this up and received nothing by email. Can someone by chance help me with this I really need to get back in thanks.

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi Nick,

Not sure if you got my previous email just to be safe.

kind regards,

Hi Nick

Are you still able to help me get back into Local please?

kind regards

Niamh

Hi there @purechiqi -

It looks like your email was originally sent to Spam.

Thank you for verifying! I have disabled 2-factor authentication for your Local account and you should be able to set it up again.

Please reach out if you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help.

I’ll close this ticket now.

Best,

Sam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.