Two-Factor (2FA) Verification Code Issues

If you are having issues logging into your Local account within the App because of issues with your 2FA please comment below. We will need to DM you with some extra details for getting this sorted. We are exploring other ways of making this more seamless in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t log in to my account through two-factor authentication, the last time I used the app was half a year ago and I don’t remember turning it on

Hi @serhii.didenko - I’ll send you a DM with further instructions to help!

What issue or error are you experiencing?

From my LOCAL app on my desktop, I want to activate local link. It says login to your local account. When I try to do that, it ask for TWO FACTOR CODE. I don’t remember setting this up and there is no explanation on how to do it. HELP

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

I have reset my password with the hope that it would come back asking for a set up of TFA but no. Nxet step it is asking for TWO-FACTOR CODE. I don’t have that

Hi @mannhans - I’ve merged your post into this related thread. I’ll DM you with some follow up details here!

I can’t log-in with 2FA, please can I get some assistance please?

Sending you a message!

I lost access to 2FA codes. Sending you a message to reset it. Thanks.

1 Like

I need help recovering my account after getting a new phone and losing access to my old authenticator app.

Hi @hcox-aapa

I’ve merged your post here and sent you a DM to follow up on this!

こんにちは
私のアカウントも2要素認証コードを紛失してしまいログインできなくなったアカウントがあります。
仕方なく新規で作成したものを今は使用していますが。。
なんとか以前のアカウントにログインしたいのでサポートお願いしたいです。

Sending you a DM on this!

I can’t login to Local WP because my phone number has changed. Can someone please help with this?

Hi @seanharris! Following up with you in a DM.

I can’t log because I don’t know how to get two-factor verification code.

Thanks in advance

Sending you a DM @GunGo!

I can’t sign in to Local account as I’m not receiving a verification code. I’m not sure if it’s going to my phone or my email, but neither are receiving the code. I checked my spam folder on my web email and there was nothing there. I tried to log in to my account using the “Email me a link (no password needed)”, but the link it sends me again requires a verification code. How can I get into my account?

Hi @Marcos99 - Sending you a DM here with follow up!

Hi! @Nick-B
I am also having trouble signing in via the website and app and once entered my credentials, I never receive the 2-factor code via email.

Sending you a DM Here to follow up :slight_smile: