Two-Factor (2FA) Verification Code Issues

If you are having issues logging into your Local account within the App because of issues with your 2FA please comment below. We will need to DM you with some extra details for getting this sorted. We are exploring other ways of making this more seamless in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t log in to my account through two-factor authentication, the last time I used the app was half a year ago and I don’t remember turning it on

Hi @serhii.didenko - I’ll send you a DM with further instructions to help!

What issue or error are you experiencing?

From my LOCAL app on my desktop, I want to activate local link. It says login to your local account. When I try to do that, it ask for TWO FACTOR CODE. I don’t remember setting this up and there is no explanation on how to do it. HELP

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

I have reset my password with the hope that it would come back asking for a set up of TFA but no. Nxet step it is asking for TWO-FACTOR CODE. I don’t have that

Hi @mannhans - I’ve merged your post into this related thread. I’ll DM you with some follow up details here!

I can’t log-in with 2FA, please can I get some assistance please?

Sending you a message!

I lost access to 2FA codes. Sending you a message to reset it. Thanks.

1 Like

What issue or error are you experiencing?

I need help recovering my account after getting a new phone and losing access to my old authenticator app.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

Searched for docs and community threads but found that I need to create a post so someone DM’s me with next steps.

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @hcox-aapa

I’ve merged your post here and sent you a DM to follow up on this!

こんにちは
私のアカウントも2要素認証コードを紛失してしまいログインできなくなったアカウントがあります。
仕方なく新規で作成したものを今は使用していますが。。
なんとか以前のアカウントにログインしたいのでサポートお願いしたいです。