The importation of a .zip containing a wordpress and a database fails at the very end of the importation, with this error :
I put my wordpress (wp-content, index.php and all the other files) in a .zip with the .sql database, and I try to import the website on Local. But it fails at the very end of the importation, when Local try to import the SQL database.
Either it says the local table doesn’t exist (which is not true, I have checked), or it says “unable to open base address file”.
I have tried with two different WordPress downloaded from FTP with their database
The creation of a local website with Local works just fine.
- I download the wordpress website from the FTP
- I export the database from PHPMyAdmin
- I put the database and the folder containing all the wordpress website in .zip
- I import the .zip in Local
- It imports until the moment it tries to import the SQL database
- It shows me the message I have already shown
Which version of Local is being used?
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
The log : local-lightning.log (151.4 KB)
(yeah I tried to anonymise the screenshot and eventually I was just like “okay who cares”)