Unable to login to WP and certificate issues

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Firstly certificate issues. I have no option in keychain to select Trust this site.
Secondly, I previously could login to WP dashboard but I am now unable to as the prompt is asking for a password which I cannot recall and when I request a password to be reset an email does not arrive.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 10.46.37 AM

System Details

• Local Version:
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 10.48.19 AM

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)
local-lightning.log (303.6 KB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hello again… Actually I have just solved the second issue. I managed to login to Mailpit and reset my password. Phew! So at least I can continue to design.
However, I am still experiencing the issue with the certificate. I have created a certificate preference using my email but the site is still insecure. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @felicia

Have you reviewed our help doc here yet regarding your SSL issue?

Hello Nick

Yes I did read the help doc and that is how I forced the Trusted site through keychain. At the time I wrote this message requesting help the keychain Trust setting did not work, so I added my email as a certificate preference. However, the following day the Trust this site seemed to be working. Not sure why that is. During this time I logged out and logged back in. It seems to be working for now anyway.

Thanks for following up. I appreciate it.

Cheers
Felicia

1 Like

Glad to hear that things started working again for you @felicia! Thank you for following up. If you have any other questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reach back out. We are always happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.