Using SSH inside Local, php command is not recognized, how can I solve this?

Hello,
i’m trying to upgrade an old phpBB installation i have.
My local environment is Local.

To complete the upgrade I have to run a php command using CLI, but I get an error message : php command is not recognized. If I setup WAMP to then set an alias for php, it conflicts with Local, so I uninstalled WAMP; but still, how do I make “php” commands work while using SSH in Local ?

I wanted to create an alias to the php exec file, but couldnt find it.

Thanks

Hey @Baptiste

The php command should be accessible from inside the container when using the “Open Site SSH” command from Local.

Can you describe a little more in detail where this is failing? For example, if you right-click on the site and select “Open Site SSH” and from the terminal that is open, type in php --version – what do you see?

If you can take a screenshot of what you’re seeing that can be helpful in troubleshooting this as well!

Hello Ben,

thanks for your reply. You’re right, php-v gives me something (5.6, which is my custom PHP environment).

So my command should work, i’ll have to look elsewhere to understand why it doesn’t.

Anyway; I think I found another way of proceeding with my upgrade, I’ll give it a shot; I’ll open a new ticket if needed.

Thanks for your help !

Baptiste

Le lun. 29 juil. 2019 à 23:24, Ben Turner via Local by Flywheel local@getflywheel.com a écrit :

That’s good to hear!

Sounds good, and good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.