What file replaces .htaccess for a multi-site application

I have 2 localwp sites. One is multi-site, the other one isn’t. I need to modify .htaccess and I see it for the non multi-site app, but I do not see a .htaccess file for the multi-site one.

What file replaces .htaccess for a multi-site localwp application?

Thanks

Hi @troycompton

Is your multisite utilizing Apache as the server option?

Hi @Nick-B

No, it is using nginx. Although, thats what i’m using for the non multisite app and I see the .htaccess file for that one

Htaccess is generally an Apache feature but sometimes gets hidden. I’m not sure why it would be showing on the other site:

What is it that you need to edit on your multisite? If you need help building your multisite in Local have you checked out our guide here:

I am trying to implement the Wordpress API and there is an authentication piece. I’ve installed the JWT plugin and I need to add the following to .htaccess:

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule ^(.*) - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%1]
SetEnvIf Authorization "(.*)" HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1

I had this on my AWS Lightsail Wordpress site, but since I found LocalWP, I got rid of it (money reasons). I need to implement this again and on my AWS, .htaccess file was called wordpress-https-vhost.conf.
No, this file is not on my hard drive. I just need to know where to add the lines above. Here is a link where I followed the instructions for my Lightsail site and it works:

Thanks for replying