[windows] Specifying a custom /appdata/temp folder location

hello,
I have changed the default “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp” as an optimization of my M2 SSD lifespan, to another HDD in my computer “F:…\AppData\Local\temp” .
After installing Local (in user mode or for eveyone) when trying to launch it nothing was happening eventhoough local was displayed in task manager (only 3 processes not 4).
I went trough some troublshooting found on the net such modifying registries permissions, I also downgraded to 5.10.4 version but nothing helped.
I installed local in the same locationof my temp files in “f:” but failed to start local.
Then I reverted my temp folder to its default location and local launched and worked just fine.

The error seems in the log that local is trying to reach an inexistant location in temp folder

{"thread":"main","class":"workerFork","errno":-4058,"syscall":"open","code":"ENOENT","path":"C:\\Users\\****\\f\\Users\\****\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\tmp-21900-eTcSFcPe2h4X-.json","level":"error","stack":"Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\\Users\\****\\f\\Users\\****\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\tmp-21900-eTcSFcPe2h4X-.json'\n

Is it possible to add an option to specify custom temp folder location to solve the issue.