Woocommerce warnings

Hello,

I’m getting php warnings when I activate Woocommerce in any theme.
It’s not happening on MAMP or on a live server.
Tried switching php versions, but didn’t make any difference.

What could cause this?

Thanks

Hi @rodbor,

Can you please provide the errors that you’re seeing?

Sure.

Warning: include_once(/app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-register-wp-admin-settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php on line 373

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-register-wp-admin-settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php on line 373

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php:373) in /app/public/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

It looks like WooCommerce may not have installed correctly. I recommend deleting WooCommerce and then reinstalling it.

Tried that.
Installing woocommerce from the WP plugin directory always gives this error.
But if I install it manually the errors are gone.

One thing you can try is disabling Faster Docker Volumes. You can do so by going to Preferences » Advanced.

This seems to fix the issue.

Thank you

1 Like

Did you have to do anything else other than toggle this off? I’m getting the same warnings, not getting them in stage/prod, and toggling that setting off didn’t seem to fix them. Should I toggle off, reinstall WooCommerce, etc?

Thanks!

@mikem,

Can you share the errors/warnings you’re seeing?

After disabling Faster Docker Volumes, if you reinstall WooCommerce it should work.

Yep, thanks rodbor.
Steps to fix this for me:

1. Turn off Faster Docker Volumes
  2. De-activate WooCommerce, Delete WooCommerce
  3. Re-install WooCommerce from the plugin repository
  4. Re-activate WooCommerce

Cleared it up for me. FYI, just deactivating/reactivating didn’t clear it, I had to fully uninstall/delete/reinstall the plugin.
Thanks!

Exactly the same problem.

Loaded WooCommerce folder manually is okay, but trying to install by plugin directory and it crashes and burns with the same error code, from Whoops:

include_once(/app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-register-wp-admin-settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Me too, same problem, same solution fixed it. Thank you!

Warning: include_once(/app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-register-wp-admin-settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php on line 373 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-register-wp-admin-settings.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/www/wp-content/pear’) in /app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php on line 373