WordPress Update Breaking Sites in Local

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

I’ve seen a couple support posts related to the screen grab above. For me it seems to take place with updating WordPress. I only have two sites and one worked and the other did not. Prior to upgrading WP they both worked. I tried taking the steps to making the router mode localhost

I successfully installed a blank site.

I tried upgrading WordPress in my older site and then that broke that site. I currently have two sites that error when trying to be started and a blank site that loads without issue.

System Details

• Local Version:

Windows 10

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)
local-lightning.log (625.4 KB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

In the WordPress Version for one of my broken sites I have the following msg

Warning: Failed loading Zend extension 'php_opcache.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_opcache.dll (The specified procedure could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_opcache.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0Warning: Failed loading Zend extension 'php_xdebug.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_xdebug.dll (The specified procedure could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_xdebug.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_curl.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_curl.dll (The specified module could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_curl.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: gettext: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_openssl.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_openssl.dll (The specified module could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_openssl.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: exif: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_gd.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_gd.dll (The specified procedure could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_gd.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_ftp.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_ftp.dll (The specified module could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_ftp.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: FFI: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: imap: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: bz2: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: mbstring: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: sodium: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: tidy: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: xsl: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: soap: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: mysqli: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_pdo_mysql.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_pdo_mysql.dll (The specified procedure could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_pdo_mysql.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: fileinfo: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_pdo_sqlite.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_pdo_sqlite.dll (The specified procedure could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_pdo_sqlite.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: sqlite3: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: zip: Unable to initialize moduleModule compiled with module API=20220829PHP    compiled with module API=20210902These options need to match in Unknown on line 0Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_intl.dll' (tried: C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_intl.dll (The specified module could not be found), C:/Users/Kurt/AppData/Roaming/Local/lightning-services/php-8.2.10+1/bin/win64/ext\php_php_intl.dll.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 06.4.1

Hi @kkokoruz

If you create a new, blank site in Local can you access that okay? If you can, then you may want to try reimporting the site getting the errors. The steps would look like this:

• Locate the site files on your machine, and save a copy of them to your desktop. If you click Go to Site Folder under your site name it should take you right to where they are located.
  • Once you have those copied, completely delete the site from Local
  • Restart Local/your machine
  • Reimport the site back into Local. You can refer here on how to Restore from only Local site files

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.