502 Bad Gateway after updating to Version 9.0.5+6706

What issue or error are you experiencing?

All my sites are showing Bad Gateway after updating to Version 9.0.5+6706 on mac

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

Attempt to access any existing website - no joy
Add new local site - No joy

System Details

• Local Version: 9.0.5+6706

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

• iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017

• Mac OS 13.6.7 (22G720)

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)
local-lightning-verbose.log (594.2 KB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @revrot did you try downgrading back to see if that fixes the issue?

Thank you Nick-B, I dont remember the version I was using before the update so I just downloaded Version 8.2.0+6554 and that did the trick, Im back up and running for now. thank you.

1 Like

Glad to hear things are working like normal again @revrot! We aren’t able to replicate this issue on 9.0.5 or have any other widespread reports at this time, but you’re welcome to stay on that version if you like. We’ll be here if you need to update later and want to troubleshoot further or wait until the next release.

Same here for me. Since this happened multiple times over the last years I will no longer use LocalWP or any WP Engine Product. I can not access my Blueprints anymore, which would not happend if I had used a professional tool like XAMMP or Docker.

I did try to downgrade and did everything you can find in this forum regarding 502 Error.
Whenever I updated an Installation or Blueprint the 502 Error appears regardless what I did to fix this ISSUE!

It has been the same for the last couple of years. Im done.

Thank you for the feedback here @bamstian

I don’t see any history under your user as far as past troubleshooting, but if you ever come back to Local and need any further assistance, keep us posted here, and we’ll be glad to take a look. We understand doing what is best for your workflows and needs.

Sure, because I never posted. I will not come back. You do not understand what is best for workflows when you product is killing my blueprints. Obviously.

Have a good one

@revrot – Thanks for that screenshot of the browser window along with the console errors you were seeing. That helps me better visualize a potential issue that might be happening. It’s almost like an ipv6 (::1) is being incorrectly added as a port to those urls:

I don’t have a fix, but mostly just observing and wanted to say thank you!

2 Likes

Try setting PHP 8.20 or 7.4.30 but stay cleaver of PHP 8.1.29 with this I wasn’t able to install any sites

Hope it helps

2 Likes