Any modifications made in local mode are not available to the public

Hello, first of all, sorry for my english.
I started making this website a month ago, using local and uploaded it to OVH only after it was “finished”, but since a few weeks, everytime I modify something or create a new page it won’t appear on my site, even though I’m using the same method as before. It started a week after I uploaded it, so I don’t think the problem is related to OVH. I noticed that if i go and try modifying my website on my phone, which is not connected to local, the modifications appear, so my guess is that the bug is related to Local.
Anyone ever had the same problem?

(EDIT : I’m doing a summer internship, I only had less than 10 wordpress classes this year so please consider the fact that I’m a beginner)

Local is meant more for working on a site in a sandbox environment.

You can think of those two environments as completely separate sites:

1. a production site that everyone on the internet can access (example.com)
  2. a local development site on your personal machine (example.local)

From a technical standpoint, you don’t have to each site a different domain, but if you don’t have different domains, then when you are editing the site on your computer, the changes won’t actually be made on the production site.

I’m guessing that the “Site Domain” within Local is the same as the remote, production site. What you’ll want to do is deploy whatever you have on your machine to the remote site, and then I would recommend updating the Local site to use a .local suffix (top-level domain)

As a general rule of thumb, I leave development tasks like editing themes, or testing plugin updates to Local. If I’m doing only content changes like creating posts or uploading media, then I’ll do that on the live production site. This has the added benefit of being able to access content from any device, including your phone.

Let me know if you have any other questions, otherwise have a great day!