Bring Local to iPad Pro w/ iCloud Drive Support

Would be cool to start working on sites from an iPad Pro and with iCloud Drive support decide to finish working on it on a Mac (and vice versa). Would keep things in sync and allow for working on the go! iPad’s also allow for accessing external hard drives or other services such as Google Drive and Dropbox.

Welcome to the community @ar3164 and nice idea!

1 Like

Hi!

Local WP is absolutely amazing!

I would love to switch on iPad but Local WP is an important tool for my work and I can’t make the switch without it.

Do you consider tu make an iOS version of Local WP?

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Best,

Need This +1

Any update?

No update @Euclides but we are always monitoring feature requests for activity and ideas on future releases! Thank you for your interest :slight_smile:

ohhhhh :frowning:

I’m back to creating sites through WP and only recently discovered your (and let me say EXCELLENT) tool.

As I’m still doing this as a hobby and can’t install it on my work pc (I wonder why), I only have it on my home pc.
If I could have it on my personal ipad it would be perfect because I could use it during breaks.

I’ll keep an eye out for it though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your work PC might have certain security applications installed that prevent you from downloading certain software. You might have to check with your internal IT/Security teams to see if they are able to allow it.