Can I let someone see the site under construction?

Hello
I’m not experiencing any problems, but I simply have a question that I can’t find the answer to in the documentation.
Is it possible, somehow, to give someone the opportunity to see the site under construction (ideally, the front-end)?
Thanks in advance!

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Thanks for your question, @Emy. Local offers two ways to share a site in progress:

1. Live Links

These let you share the site straight from your development machine. Live Links only work if your machine is running. The link will close when you sleep/turn off your machine. But it’s great for quick reviews and feedback when you’re online at the same time as the person you’re sharing the site for.

2. Push to a staging site

Local supports pushing and pulling to WP Engine or Flywheel hosting.

You can push a site to your hosting account then share the link, then use a plugin or basic auth to password protect the site if you’re not ready to share it publicly. This option is great if you want people to be able to see the site even when your laptop or development machine is not running.