[Site Health Status] recommends 1 improvement, saying that one or more recommended modules are missing. QUESTION: How do I install (or) enable the optional module “fileinfo” ?
Here is my Flywheel local settings:
(1) Webserver: ngnix
(2) PHP Version: 7.4.1
(3) Database: MySQL 8.0.16
(4) WordPress Version 5.6.2
(5) Multisite: NO
This is happening on all Local sites.
Yes, I am able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser; however, when I run Site Health, the same problem arises.
(1) Opened the Local application;
(2) Clicked on the + to add local sites;
(3) Chose the “Preferred” environment: "PHP 7.3.5 Web Server nginx MySQL Version 8.0.16;
(4) Setup WordPress username, password, and email;
(5) Ran Tools>Site Health; which said, "Your site is running an older version of PHP (7.3.5) "The minimum recommended version of PHP is 7.4; & one of more recommended modules are missing “The optional modules, fileinfo & imagick, is not installed, or has been disabled.”;
(6) Applied “PHP 7.4.1” from the Flywheel Local interface;
(7) Ran Tools>Site Health again, which said, "One of more recommended modules are missing “The optional module, fileinfo, is not installed, or has been disabled.”
QUESTION: How do I install or enable the module fileinfo???
Which version of Local is being used? Version 5.9.9+5246
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used? Windows 10 Pro
Attach the Local Log.
local-lightning.log (215.8 KB)