Cannot login to wordpress admin dashboard on local by flywheel

cannot login to wordpress admin dashboard of install on local by flywheel, this is a fresh install pulled down from my live site hosted on flywheel, I check to ensure the username and password are correct and work properly on the live version, but when same creds are entered on local by flywheel it tells me the username or password is wrong, what in the heck?

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    I only have the one site on local, so to be honest I do not know.

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    yes but again I only have one site so…

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
I don’t really know how you would replicate it since it is on my pc locally and not accessible to you.

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?
    Just downloaded from your site today so I am assuming it is the most current

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
    Windows 10

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.