Determining file list don't stop

What issue or error are you experiencing?

I can’t pulling information from server. The operation Determining file list don’t stop.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

Monosnap

System Details

Local version - 7.1.2+6410
Windows 10 Pro x64

Local Logs

error.zip (1.2 KB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Also I sometimes get the message - “Local couldn’t load the file list”
For all my projects

Based on the logs it looks like Local is having trouble connecting. Have you tried restarting Local, or rebooting your machine?

Have you started using any other developer applications or security applications that could be interferring?

As a workaround can you download a backup of your site and then direct import that?

Restarting the system and program didn’t fix the problem this time.
New programs that could limit access to the program were not installed.
I have this problem not only with this project, but with 3 more

I uninstalled my local version of the project and now Local doesn’t want to install it from the server.

You’ve been able to pull from WPE in the past though right? Are you able to pull any sites down from WPE? Or are these the only ones you have and none are working?

As a workaround can you download a backup and direct import a site? That will indicate if something is wrong with the site or if Local Connect is just getting hung up somewhere.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.