Error Installing Wordpress on Windows 10

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Error happens when I try to install a new WordPress site on Local version 7.1.2

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

Error happens when I try to create a new site
localwp-windows10-error

System Details

• Local Version:
  • Operating System (OS) and OS version:
    Windows 10

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)
local-lightning.log (37.8 KB)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @bijith

Were you able to create sites before the update and this just started after?

Hey @Nick-B ,
Apologies for the late reply,
Actually, it was a fresh install of version 7.1.2+6410
I reinstalled it a couple of times. But still no luck.

Can you try changing your Router Mode to Localhost? You can find this by going to Preferences>Advanced>Router Mode

I tried changing Router Mode to Localhost, but still getting the same error.

On the same site or when trying to create a new site?

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

More details about troubleshooting this here: Router Mode

The same site was not loading, so I deleted it and reinstalled a new site, but the same error appeared. I don’t have any antivirus software but the Windows Defender is turned on.
Thanks for sharing the trouble shooting link.

You might have to look at your Windows Defender settings to make sure it’s not blocking Local. Here is an example:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.