Failing to install

Issue Summary

One or two sentence summary of the issue.

Hi,
I m failing to install wordpress ,trying to install the preferred option and getting following error while setting up the env:

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    One and only

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    No

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
followed the installtion wizard process

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?
    6.5.2 + 6204

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
    windows 10

• Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi there @OHR - welcome to the Local community! :wave:

Based on that error message, I think you’re running into an issue with special characters.

Can you take a look at this thread and see if this represents the error you’re running into?

Let me know if this helps!

Sam

Hi,
I assumed the issue is with special chars,hence created new windows user and run installation again ,which completed successfully as expected.
Thank you for the support and for fixing the bug!

קבל ‏Outlook עבור Android‏

1 Like

Hi @OHR -

So glad to know it worked!

Sam

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.