I'm Getting ERROR: Missing Hosts entry.This site may be inaccessible

Common problem I certainly can see but a standard answer is less than obvious. I have tried just about every suggestion for the last 2 years but I’m not having any luck. Finally got to a sites (1 imported and 1 created) being listed as local sites in the Local UI. However, I have 2 error messages: Warning! Missing hosts entry. This site may be inaccessible. And, Heads-up! Your site is using HTTPS but the local SSL certificate isn’t trusted.

I have tried re-installing the Beta, installing previous version, and installing the Oracle VirtualBox as one suggested. I have reset the Hosts file as another user suggested and have tried to identify what, if anything has the hosts file locked, but found nothing (used Resource Monitor and Process Explore). I also enabled the Virtual Technology option in the BIOS. The hosts file property “Read Only” is unchecked. I use Avast AV Free and disabled all shields…I could not find anywhere that the hosts file was being locked.

I am using an HP Omen with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. My log are attached.local-lightning.log (279.6 KB)

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.535]
(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Jason’s Omen i7>type C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.

This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

space.

Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.

For example:

102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server

38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.

127.0.0.1 localhost

::1 localhost

Any hope or direction would be great!! Thanks!!