Import backup from cloud (Drive) not working

Issue Summary

The import from the cloud is not working.

Troubleshooting Questions

I have 2 backup hosted in my Google Drive. When I want to create a new website from one of these backups.
The importation process runs normally but at the end the website is empty.
I chose the prefered environnement with nginx but it is the same with Apache.

At the end I only have 3 folders :
-app
-conf
-logs

There is no public folder or wordpress files anywhere else…
The app folder only contains a folder called SQL with a single file inside. (local.sql)

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?

Version 6.4.2 +6012

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
    -Windows 11

• Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:
    local-lightning.log (57.6 KB)

Can you help me ?

Thank you

I try to find a solution and I read on a topic that I can restore manually a backup from cloud with restic.
I did that.Everything went smoothly…

But after importing the website I have a error message in the wordpress version field :

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘php_imagick.dll’ (tried: D:/Local/resources/extraResources/lightning-services/php-7.4.1+18/bin/win64/ext\php_imagick.dll (Le module spécifié est introuvable.), D:/Local/resources/extraResources/lightning-services/php-7.4.1+18/bin/win64/ext\php_php_imagick.dll.dll (Le module spécifié est introuvable.)) in Unknown on line 06.0.1

Why is it looking for php_php_imagick.dll.dll ? The name of the file should be php_imagick.dll and it is in the folder.

When I go to the website URL :

I am really not convinced by the efficiency that local is supposed to offer here…Why can’t it not work one or the other way ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.