Live Link issue

I’m a newbie so sorry if this is a problem on my end. I am trying to share my development website with an external client, but don’t seem to be able to get live link to work. I successfully enable Live Link, but instead of showing a link to my website, it displays a link to one-furniture.localsite.io. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. John

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @John_Z

Enabling Live Link creates a temporary domain to your site that requires privacy mode credentials to access. This is intended so the domain won’t actually match the Local domain of your site when you view it from your end.

If you still have any questions or concerns let us know and feel free to share any screenshots of what you see on your end!

Of course. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks much.

2 Likes

No problem @John_Z! Happy Developing :green_heart: