Live Link doesn't work and shows blank screen

Hi, I am an absolute newcomer to Local - I have tried sharing the live link so client can view the website but when we test it on another computer here it only shows a white screen and an error message about too many redirects and I should clear cookies. I have cleared the cache and it still doesn’t work.

We have tried it using icognito mode on another computer, there is no active VPN and router mode is already set to “site domains”.

My local is open and website is also loaded on my computer when we are trying to use live link.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @tinalouise

Is the network you’re on an office network? I’m wondering if there could be an issue with a firewall or other internal security.

If you’re unable to get things going as an alternative you could use a free demo site to upload the site to and share. Flywheel has a free 14 day demo option here: Demo Site