Local by flywheel" is running even though there is no “Virtual Box”.
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
Normally, when you install “Local by flywheel”, “Virtual Box” is also installed at the same time.
And you should be able to open the “Virtual Box” application.
However, “Virtual Box” doesn’t exist in my PC at the moment.
At the moment, “Local by flywheel” is working properly, but this is a weird phenomenon.
Can you identify the cause of this problem?
- Which version of Local is being used?
- What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
- For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
win10 pro 64bit