Local in Manjaro Linux

Hi brothers and sisters. I have installed Local in my Manjaro Linux from the repositories but does not connect. The instalation is normal, but when i click in wp admin does not connect. This is my problem. I do not know how to fix it or even what is happening.

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    I even can’t log in to my wp admin

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    No

• Which version of Local is being used?
    The latest

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• Manjaro Linux - latest version

Is there an error message that you see?

If you turn on the “One-click admin” feature from the site overview page in Local, does that allow you to log into the site?

Hi ben, sorry for the delay. Now the issue is this:

Hello everybody. I am trying for at least 2 months to install Localwp in my Manjaro and each time i have a problem. Now i installed and the problem is this:

Error: Error: Command Failed: /opt/Local/resources/extra®esources/lightining-services/mysql-8.0.16+6/bin/linux/bin/mysql --defaults-file=/home/erick/.config/Local/run/ORWmJV3Uw/conf/mysql/my.cnf --initialize-insecure/opt/Local/resources/extra®esources/lightining-services/mysql-8.0.16+6/bin/linux/bin/mysqld: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypt.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:317:12
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:315:20)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1048:16
at Socket. (internal/child_process.js:439:11)
at Socket.emit (events.js.315:20)
at Pipe. (net.js:673:12)

What is this and how do i fix it?

Thank you…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.