Local reload all the time

Hi
Local reload all the time.
Here is little screencast about the problem.
Could you help me?
I use Local 3.3.0 on macOS 10.13.6
Thanks.
Grégoire

Hi -
Not sure if helpful to you, but I’m on Local 3.3.0, running Mac OS 10.14.6 and Local works fine - I still have and use my older Mac (2011) which is on 10.13.6 (and apparently too old to update to Mojave?) - and just wanted to say - Local quit working on it after some updates last year, but working smoothly on my newer Mac -

May be something that can be done, as workaround, in other areas - but just sharing info from my experience with both/varied combinations of versions …

Hi
Thanks for your feedback but Hight Sierra is not a very old OS. It should works on it.
Cheers,
Grégoire

My apologies for delay - yes, (sigh) - I merely replied with my own experience, however, my old computer/attempting to update Local to 3.3 got stuck - would not work, and I confess, once I got Local installed on new computer, I have not carved out the time to go back and try installing on older computer, once more - so my apologies for responding where I did not have recent information tested, here :slight_smile:

Hi @tank13
No problem for the delay.
I just remove Local from my computer (it was a migration from the old Pressmatic software) and install a fresh one et Local is really fast now.
Cheers,
Grégoire

That’s wonderful to hear!