I see a version 3 in my new Local download to one of our dev machines, but no details about what is new in version 3.
It is written just above, in the blue block :
What’s New in 3.0.0
- Local Add-ons Library! Browse and download Add-ons straight from Local with a few clicks.
- Redesigned Connect to Flywheel page
- Added active state styling for the Site Info More dropdown
- Increased timeout and retry limit when waiting for a pull from Flywheel to complete
- Xdebug + PhpStorm Add-on is no longer included with Local. It can be installed through the new Add-ons Library!
- Add-ons must now be either
.zipwhen installing from Disk
- Addressed an issue where MySQL prefixes wouldn’t be properly replaced when Pushing to Flywheel
- Upgraded Electron to 3.0.11
- Upgraded bundled version of WordPress to 5.0.0
This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.