Local WP not launching

What issue or error are you experiencing?

My local WP is not launching. I have tried lots of troubleshooting but to no avail; restarted my PC, Reinstalled the app, disabled wondows firewall etc. Please help

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @Dynamite99

Has it worked in the past and stopped suddenly? Or is this your first time using Local?

Some other things you can check here:

• Are you logged in as an admin?

• Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

• Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

It has worked in the past and just stopped launching suddenly. It only just runs in the background when i check task manager

Other similar apps like xamp have been disabled as well as the firewall security

If you close out of Local can you check in the task manager if anything is still running and make sure it’s closed out in there as well?

Are you also running as an administrator?

Does your machine still have plenty of disk space available?