Local не подключается к WPEngine

Good day everyone.
When trying to do a pull/push, nothing happens.
When switching to the Connect tab - this is the error https://prnt.sc/vhu6i0
Can anyone help please?
Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS OS

Hey @vbelext, Welcome to the Local Community Forums!

Thanks for those details! That error message doesn’t have much to go on. Can you please provide your Local Log so we can see what the issue that Local is running into? See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

local-lightning.log (8.4 KB)

Hey @vbelext – I’m seeing a few lines like this in the Local log:

{"thread":"main","class":"Process","process":"phpFpm","level":"warn","message":"[13-Nov-2020 13:42:16] ERROR: Another FPM instance seems to already listen on %%site.runData%%/php/php-fpm.socket","timestamp":"2020-11-13T11:42:16.228Z"}
{"thread":"main","class":"Process","process":"phpFpm","level":"warn","message":"[13-Nov-2020 13:42:16] ERROR: FPM initialization failed","timestamp":"2020-11-13T11:42:16.228Z"}
{"thread":"main","class":"Process","process":"phpFpm","level":"warn","message":"[13-Nov-2020 13:42:16] ERROR: Another FPM instance seems to already listen on %%site.runData%%/php/php-fpm.socket","timestamp":"2020-11-13T11:42:16.779Z"}
{"thread":"main","class":"Process","process":"phpFpm","level":"warn","message":"[13-Nov-2020 13:42:16] ERROR: FPM initialization failed","timestamp":"2020-11-13T11:42:16.780Z"}

This part in particular:

ERROR: Another FPM instance seems to already listen on %%site.runData%%/php/php-fpm.socket

It’s almost like the PHP process isn’t being shut down correctly. When troubleshooting this, have you tried restarting Local, or even the entire system?

Yes, I’ve tried different options - so far nothing helps. This error occurs until I stop the Apache, but even if I stop it, Local still cannot pull/push. Previously, everything worked with the enabled Apache, with the localhost domain set in the Local settings.

Are you able to use an Nginx site within Local? Does that help with pulling the site?

No, I do not have nginx, I use the environment the site is running on.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.