Failing to push to WPEngine all of the sudden

Issue Summary

Starts to push then errors out.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    Just this one

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    Yes

Replication

Try to push to WPEnging

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
      Windows 11
      local-lightning.log (250.5 KB)
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @jmztaylor - thanks for using Local!

I’m taking a look at your Local log and digging into a couple of the errors in there. You’re saying this is only happening for a single site? Are you able to push other sites to WP Engine successfully?

Have you tried resetting your API credentials on WPE? Sometimes that can get things going. You can log out of WPE from within Local and then grab new credentials by clicking on the Get my credentials link in the Connect flow.

Its actually all of them. I have a ticket open with WPEngine over this as all troubleshooting steps with them failed. I have completely reinstalled local along with new API keys to connect my account.

Specifically ticket #6061583

Hi @jmztaylor! Thank you for the details. We’ve pulled up your ticket and will review it and respond to you there just to keep all of the troubleshooting and information in one spot. Thank you for your patience and communication with us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.