When pushing to or pulling from Flywheel using MagicSync and Local Pro, it’s taking anywhere from 10 - 30 minutes to show the files to be overridden, removed, or added before finally being able to push or pull my site.
Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
- Enable any site in Local
- Click on either pull from Flywheel or push to Flywheel
- Wait for the file list to appear, which is taking 10 - 30 minutes
- Once the list does appear, I can successfully push or pull the site
Which version of Local is being used?
- Local version 5.10.1+5267
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
- Windows 10 Pro
Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
- local-lightning.log (622.7 KB)