Memberpress causing white screen failure when trying to Admin

Memberpress plugin is brand new to me. But after a few days of struggle, I have narrowed down my problem to that plug-in It runs fine for a day or two, but then suddenly my admin is unavailable on all my dev sites where this plug in is installed. Last time after a day of intermittent playing with it, I tried restarting flywheel several times and that cleared it up. Or maybe not,because I was doing so many things. This time that did not work, and I renamed the Memberpress-related directories in /wp_content/plugins/ and managed to get everything running again.

Are there any known problems with this plug in set and flywheel?

Hi @bobcosta ā€“

Next time you see this happening, you might want to enable WP_DEBUG by following the steps in the WP codex page: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Basically you will want to add this line to the wp-config.php file for the site that you are experiencing the error on:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

What this does is tell WordPress to give more debugging information so that you can figure out exactly what things are going wrong.

I often will leave this on when developing because it also give me immediate feedback as to what things are breaking, which Iā€™d really like to know in development as opposed to production.

ā€“ Ben