No access to my admin

Issue Summary

I can’t access to my adminer and my admin (one-click admin doesn’t work)

Troubleshooting Questions

• My admin doesn’t work in all sites in Local.

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser? Not with my admin

Replication

After a bug 1 week ago, I have no more access to my sites (I have a message of error concerning the server and database) (see screenshot), the “One-Click admin” doesn’t work after a bug, I can’t connect me to my adminer despite the information of the wp-config.php, when I try to open the site, I can see: " Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused in /Users/juliethibault/Local Sites/mon-site/app/public/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1753" Connection refused with a table, and:

"# Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at 127.0.0.1. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used?

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed."

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.