Not able to login using WP-admin on "ALL" my sites

What issue or error are you experiencing?

Not able to login using WP-admin on “ALL” my sites. The site loads up, but not able to make any changes.

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

1. I have tried switching between nginx & apache, I have tried all PHP versions from 8.3.0 down to 7.3.5.
  2. I have tried 4 different web browsers firefox, brave, chrome, bing

System Details

• Local Version:
  • Operating System (OS) and OS version:
    Windows 11

My Error Message.

Fatal error : Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\Users\GamePC\Local Sites\feco-hub\app\public\wp-admin\index.php on line 2

Hi @aqwut - thanks for reaching out!

Where do you see that error message appear? Can you share our Local logs with us so we can take a deeper look? Retrieve Local’s Log File - Local

Fatal error : Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\Users\GamePC\Local Sites\feco-hub\app\public\wp-admin\index.php on line 2

If you open this file, wp-admin/index.php, can you share line 2? Have you made any changes to the index.php file?

2 Likes

Hi Austinwendt, It appears when I open the site. LocalWP modified all the index.php files for each one of my local websites for whatever reason. I have somewhat solved it by removing the line 2 in the index.php files. LocalWP seem to have added the following onto line 2 of the index.php : ** I have attached a copy of that too.

When I deleted that, it worked. this was added to every single LocalWP site I had.
index - Copy.zip (4.3 KB)

local-lightning-verbose2.log (1.0 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.