One of the sites I am developing in Local (version 2.3.2) is suddenly extremely slow. WP and plugins are up to date. I can get to the WP admin panel, but when I open a page, it loads, but on the browser tab it shows a turning circle like it’s loading. I can not scroll the page, and cannot edit anything. After a long period (minutes) it often shows an error message: “Pages do not respond. You can wait or close the pages”
- shut down and restarted iMac
- exported site and installed it on a MacBook
- reinstalled the site on the iMac
- checked and unchecked the Faster Docker Volumes
- checked and unchecked IPv6 Loopback
- cleared cache and history from my Chrome browser
But nothing helps. I have small 5 sites in Local, but always only one site running while building the site.
Another site I am developing responds without problems.
Total database is less than 150MB.
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6
Google Chrome version: 68.0.3440.106
I have tried to find an answer through Google and in this community, unfortunately didn’t find the right answer to get my site working again.
Can anyone help me?