Push issues to Flywheel with large sites 2.1.2

Hello new to the community.

I used the old pressmatic and have been using the new local for a little bit. I recently moved one of my sites to flywheel hosting so I could use local and push my changes to flywheel for a little better dev\change cycle managment. Flywheel support suggested I reach out to Clay to help further figure this out.

Issue I am encountering:
When pushing site(500MB) to flywheel from local it start fine packages everything triggers the flywheel backup and then about 20 minutes later this error appears in the log and local prompts you there is an issue.

Nov 28, 2017, 6:27 AM CST - error: [PusherFlywheel]
{ statusCode: 400,
body: ‘<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>\nRequestTimeoutYour socket connection to the server was not read from or written to within the timeout period. Idle connections will be closed.A670D51E3ADA256BLYr+01TL2LrzBvxvPN/AYPtszRLRVXZ2ga8rnLFjxCgvlfZXAM38WzOs6RLCvH3pbZmpAgMym+c=’ }

A smaller test site of about 2mb does transfer succesfully. I understand 500mg will take some time and I upload vey large datasets over this same internet connection with ftp clients for my day job without issues.

So I am looking for ways to enable more debug in local to help find a resolutions for this issue. I am open to suggestions.

I plan on trying a test from a different location just to ensure the internet connection is not the issue.

Thanks in advance