Search bar not displaying correctly

In my local installation, the top search bar is displayed correctly, but when I activate a live link, the display is displayed incorrectly, in addition to another element such as a CPL box, the background of the image is not displayed.
Do you know why this may be happening? Attached before and after.

local:

live link:

Greetings.

Hello there, @mojitero - thank you for bringing your question to the Local Community! :wave:

May I ask, what theme are you using?

Some themes require some extra steps to clear caches & regenerate CSS (etc) when using Live Links.

Let’s start there!

Sam :woman_technologist:t3:

Hi Sam, thanks for replying.
The main theme is “Hello Elementor”
Plugins I’m using Elementor+Pro, I’m using wp rocket to clear the cache, I also use others like “GDPR Cookie Consent”, “LoginPress” and “Yoast SEO”.
I’ve been using the Hello Elementor + Elementor+Pro pack on many websites, and so far I haven’t had that type of display error. I hope we can solve the problem, greetings.

1 Like

Hello @mojitero - thank you so much for that context! :smile:

Sometimes there are issues with images and the way things display generally over Live Links with Elementor and other similar builders.

There are some suggestions in this thread I would recommend trying:

Let me know if anything in there helps, we’ll get this figured out!

Okay, I’ll take a look to see if I can solve it, if not, I’ll tell you something, thanks.

1 Like

Hello Sam, it looks perfectly, thank you very much, I hadn’t known what it could be for days, it was just loading the CSS internally, it worked correctly, thanks for everything, very kind and great application, it has become essential for me, regards.

Hi @mojitero - so happy to hear that!

Be sure to come back to the Local Community if you have any other questions :wave:

Ok, greetings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.